Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sister's Birthday

A few days ago we went to Kona for my sisters birthday.
We stayed in the mauna kea beach hotel for one night, and
we had a wonderful time playing with friends and kayaking.
We did not bring cake so we went, and bought some cup
cakes at the store, and the dye in them turned our poo
green.

After we checked out of the hotel we went to the
Romano's Macaroni Grill ,and there's only one thing I have
to complain about, DON'T GO THERE IF YOUR LACTOSE INTOLERANT.
After diner we went to star bucks and my mom got a coffee
and we started home.On our way back we saw a car had run
into some trees, and there were two police cars there
with their lights flashing.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

What an exciting life. What did you think macaroni & cheese would have in place of cheese to be lactose free?? Maybe tofu?

Sunny said...

I did not get any green cup cakes! I had a chocolate one:-)