Thursday, January 29, 2009

Waipio Valley



This is us, during the hike to Waipio as you can see, it doesn't look to hard, but wait
till you have to come back up the hill, I mean MOUNTAIN!! When I got back up to the top of Waipio I looked down at my legs and I could see blood running down them,and upon further inspection I saw that I had bleeding blisters going up and down my legs.By the way those other people in the picture are my friend's, and they went on the hike too, and none of them got blisters, I was the only one who did.
When we got to the bottom of the road, and we were in the valley by the beach
the first thing we all did was sit down in the water and rest.After we were done
resting (thanks to a wave that came a bit to sudden)me and my friend crossed the river, and started to fight the waves.After about 30 min. of unsuccessful battling we started to get a rash, decided to head back to the parents, and then we went back
up the cliff occasionally chasing a car, here and there up the cliff. One car raced
us, and we almost won since they couldn't drive up the cliff very fast for fear of
having their brakes go out, and go crashing down the cliff, and dieing.

No comments: